I don’t know about you, but there are those days when my little dog is just plain stinky. It may be overwhelming sometimes! He is such a loving dog and I need in order to get him close to me.
That’s why I am so happy I have this spray to rely on him. It masks the odor quickly and naturally. Plus, there are no side effects as it’s all-natural. I am able to use the spray as often as I need to. The lavender provides a soft scent. The lemon eliminates the odor immediately. Cedarwood provides my pup a true woodsy odor.
The next time you’re facing a stinky dog scenario, simply mix this spray up and eliminate the odor immediately!
Stinky Dog Spray Ingredients
- Witch hazel
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 2-ounce glass spray bottle
1. Collect all components and spray bottle.
2. Fill spray bottle 3/4 filled with distilled water.
3. Fill the rest 1/4 with witch hazel.
5. Add more drops of the critical oils if you will need the spray to really have a stronger scent. Use as often as required.