Nature is awesome. Only an a fast walk outside is enough to convince most people of the best thing about creation. Sometimes though, Mother Nature likes to throw a curve ball. A freaky curve ball that boggles your brain.
These 20 plants are odd. If you ever saw one of these outside in the wild, at the least you”d do a double take. I understand if I saw any of these plants on a hike, I”d promptly run away crying about the way the aliens are intruding on.
1. The Dracula Orchid. Wow no thanks.
2. Grinning Monkey Orchids. This only looks overly funny never to be an extraterrestrial being trap.
3. Octopus Stinkhorn. Oh man. Gross!
4. Reddish Cage Fungus. What the…?!
5. Lithops. I don”t need to step on these.
6. Strangler Fig. If you walk softly it won”t strike you.
7. Bleeding Tooth Fungus. All the pleasure of the bustle.
8. Welwitschia mirabilis AKA the world”s most bouncy plant.
9. Rafflesia arnoldii AKA the world”s greatest bloom.
10. Hydnora Africana. So freaky.
11. Crested Madagascan palm. Not a plant you need to bump into.
12. Dutchmans Pipe. They seem fuzzy, but I wouldn”t trust them.
You want the next one for Halloween. Click next page below to see the Black Bat bloom.